What Will Business Coaching Give You?
If you know anyone who’s been to see a Business and Executive Coach before will tell you how valuable it was
One of the first things that you will notice is that you start to see and hear things differently.
You begin to develop a more thorough understanding of what is happening in your life and how you can initiate and make changes for the better. This has a profound effect on how you feel within yourself. In addition, you feel increased positivity, and your motivation and confidence has been enhanced.
Some clients will be looking for assistance and guidance in tackling specific problems, whereas there will be others who are merely seeking more general support from a business coach.
Areas I am able to help you with:
Despite the fact that we are all different and have our own ways of dealing with work and work issues, below are some similarities that I have come across whilst providing business coaching: -
- Develop effective management and leadership skills
- Help improve an individual’s delegation skills
- To develop and improve an individual or team’s presentation skills
- Assist individuals in managing internal and external relationships
- Help in assessing career options
- Assist with planning career and life goals
- Improve an individual’s self esteem
- Improve an individual’s motivation
- Improve and develop an individual’s communication skills
- Help with examining the implications of particular lifestyle choices
- Help with addressing a suitable work/life balance
- Assist with managing stress and fatigue
- Returning to work – whether it’s from an illness, a pregnancy or even a long holiday.
- Retention – keeping your current role can cause people to have anxieties.
- How to up skill, to improve career progression.
- Stress in the work place is at an extremely high, which can cause low Self-Esteem.